Structure Workshop is an engineering design consultancy based in London.The practice was founded by Peter Laidler in 2004 and is responsible for a diverse portfolio of contemporary structures including buildings, pavilions and large-scale artworks.
Across all projects there is a commitment to collaboration and engagement, and an enthusiasm for beautiful architecture and design. This has resulted in a series of carefully detailed and widely acclaimed projects, in the UK and abroad.
Our Principle Services
- New build structures.
- Alterations to existing structures including basements.
- Temporary structures and pavilions.
- Large-scale sculpture.
- 3D geometry and parametric modelling.
- The National Trust, Historic Royal Palaces, The Government Art Collection, The British Council
- Carlisle Cathedral, The Petworth Estate, The Chatsworth Settlement Trust
- The Ernest Cook Trust, Pensthorpe Wildlife Gardens
- Education First, Second Home
- Victoria Miro Gallery, White Cube Gallery, Thomas Dane Gallery
- Frieze Art Fair, Baylight Properties, The London Borough of Lambeth
- RIBA, The Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects